- You must have a bidder number in order to bid. This bidder number
may obtained through our
and requires a credit card. The credit card is charged immediately after
the auction closes and your winnings will be shipped promptly. Please
retain your bidder number for future bidding.
- All bids must be entered using our on-line bidding system. If you
experience a technical problem, you may email or FAX the bids. Please
visit our contacts
page for this information.
- Autograph World reserves the right to reject a bid for any reason or to
withdraw any lot for any reason.
- All lots have minimum bids.
- With the exception of Signature Pieces, There is ABSOLUTELY NO BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED TO ANY BIDS!! The ending price
of a lot is what is actually paid.
- All bid increments are 10% rounded up to the next whole dollar amount or
$5.00, whichever is lower. So, if the current bid is $100.00, and you want to
increase it, your bid will be $105.00. A bid of $5.00 would next go to $6.00.
- All winning bidders will be notified by email. If you pay by check, please
pay your bill promptly. Your account may be suspended until payment is received.
- Absolutely all autographs are guaranteed to be authentic. Autograph World
is a very reputable company with over 30 years of professional experience.
JD Bardwell served on the Board
of Directors of the UACC for over a decade. Bid with confidence!
- A nominal shipping charge will be added to all winning bids. Lots
won from the same auction (i.e., Original, Value, etc.), are combined to
reduce shipping costs. Winnings from auctions that do not end on the same
date cannot be combined.
- All items are as is. There will be no returns unless for reasons of authenticity.
If you need more information on a lot in the auction please ask and we will
be happy to assist.
- Please make sure you are comfortable with the lot description and/or image
before placing a bid. If you need further clarification, please don't hesitate
to contact us.
- In the event that our server is unavailable for 30 minutes prior to and
through the auction closing time, the auction will be extended by 24 hours.
This clause does not account for local connectivity problems. Unavailability
is defined as a hard crash of our system where our server is physically disconnected
from the internet. Because our system is highly redundant, this is very
unlikely to occur.